Hybrid Heat Pump
Everything You Need To Know... And Then Some.
Our new Prestige™ Series Hybrid Heat Pump water heater has the highest efficiency in its class at 2.45 EF. It also has the lowest operating cost, saving your customers $329 annually compared to a standard 50-gallon electric model. Exclusive, high quality features like our patented magnesium anode rod with resistor extends the life of the tank and Incoloy stainless steel resistored elements deliver dependable operation during high demand periods.
Performance is what the new high efficiency line is all about. Our new Prestige™ Series Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater sets a new standard for performance with the highest efficiency in its class at 2.45 EF.
- 1PlusOne™ Heat Transfer Technology – New wrap around condenser maximizes the transfer of heat with no circulation pump required.
- 2Efficiency - The highest efficiency in its class at 2.45 EF.
- 3Superior Heat Pump – Delivers more hot water faster – 33% faster!
- 4ENERGY STAR® rated
- 5Unmatched Savings - Reduces operating costs $329 annually compared to a standard 50-gallon electric model.
- 6Operating Temperature Range – Widest operating temperature range in its class (37°-120F°); it’s certified for Northern Climate compatibility – able to operate in lower temperatures (cooler climates), which means it can be installed in more geographic areas and use the heat pump more days throughout the year.
- 7Innovation – Patented magnesium anode rod with resistor extends the life of the tank.
- 88700 Btu/h Compressor – Built to work longer and harder for increased reliability and less dependence on traditional element heat year round.
- 9Incoloy Stainless Steel Resistored Elements – Provides dependable operation during high demand and dry-fire protection.
Introducing the most advanced diagnostic system on the market. We made a smarter water heater to make problem solving quicker and easier. It works smarter so you don’t have to work harder.
- 10PlusOne™ Diagnostics – The only full-color, backlit, touchscreen control on the market.
We brought the power of air and water together to create the most efficient water heater on the market. Rheem integration also means your customers’ Rheem heating, cooling and water heating systems will all work together seamlessly to create the most efficient home environment possible.
- 11PlusOne™ Communication – EcoNet™ system allows for future integration with home automation, energy management and demand response systems.
|Gallon Capacity 50||Model Number HB50RH||Compressor BTU/H 8700||First Hour Rating GPH 57|
Recovery in GPH
@ 90°F Rise 21
|Height 75 1/2"||Diameter 21"||Unit Weight (lb) 180|
|Energy Saver 2.45 EF||
Operating Cost $191
|EcoNet Capability Yes|