Condensing Power Direct
Vent Water Heater
Everything You Need To Know... And Then Some.
The new Prestige™ Series High Efficiency Condensing Power Direct Vent (PDV) water heater has the highest energy efficiency for a residential gas tank-type water heater. It also has an industry leading first hour rating of 93 gallons for our 48-gallon model and a recovery rate of 48.5 gallons – all of which means your customers get more hot water faster, and at a lower operating cost. It’s also the only fully condensing FVIR compliant water heater on the market and is ENERGY STAR® qualified in the U.S. and Canada.
Our new Prestige™ Series Condensing Power Direct Vent Water Heater sets a new standard for performance with the highest efficiency in its class at .82 EF. And with an industry leading FHR and recovery rate, this water heater’s performance is in a class of its own.
- 1PlusOne™ Heat Transfer Technology – Exclusive five coil submerged porcelain heat exchanger that increases heat transfer and efficiency.
- 2Efficiency – .82 EF, highest energy efficiency for a residential gas tank-type water heater.
- 3Industry-Leading First Hour Rating (93 gallons) and recovery rate (48.5 gallons).
- 4Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistance (FVIR) – Created with a built-in sensor, making it the only fully condensing FVIR compliant option for the residential market, providing the consumer with safety and peace of mind.
- 5ENERGY STAR® Rated – Qualified in the U.S. and Canada; Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design.
- 6Dual Patented Magnesium Anode Rods with resistors protects the tank from corrosion for longer product life.
- 76-year Limited Tank and Parts Warranty.
We’ve added a multitude of features to our product line up—some you’d expect, others you wouldn’t. These innovations make installation faster, easier and more cost-effective.
- 8PlusOne™ Venting – Top venting which means there is no need to build a bulky side-riser, plus it vents with low-cost PVC piping, making for a quicker, less expensive installation.
- 9Power Direct Vent addresses air quality or negative air pressure concerns and is ideal for tightly constructed homes.
The Prestige™ Series Condensing PDV Water Heaters feature an integrated, self-diagnostic system, which monitors the water heater’s operations. They’re intelligently designed to make servicing quicker and easier.
- 10PlusOne™ Diagnostics – Diagnostic system that can be replaced without draining the unit.
|Gallon Capacity 48||Model Number RHE50||First Hour Rating GPH 93||
Recovery in GPH
@ 90°F Rise 48.5
|Height to Vent 71||Diameter 22 1/8"||Vent Size 2 or 3||
|Energy Factor .82||
Operating Cost $228
|EcoNet Capability N/A|