Everything You Need To Know... And Then Some.
The Prestige™ Series Tankless water heater is the perfect addition to help round out your water heating offering. We’ve designed it with features that save you time and money on installation and servicing, while meeting homeowner needs for energy efficiency and reclaiming space. Operating at 94% thermal efficiency, it lowers operation costs for the homeowner, resulting in savings between $194-$326 annually.
Efficiencies of up to 94% and a stainless steel heat exchanger make the Prestige™ Series Condensing Tankless water heater one of the most reliable, high performance products on the market. Plus, industry-leading activation and minimum flow rates ensure it performs with even the most conservative low-flow fixtures.
- 1PlusOne™ Heat Transfer Technology – Stainless steel heat exchanger lowers operating costs.
- 2Efficiency - Operates at 94% thermal efficiency.
- 3Rheem proprietary Hot Start programming – Cuts down the effect of the “cold water sandwich”.
- 4Intelligent electronic controls – Designed to increase energy efficiency and safety.
- 5ENERGY STAR® Rated.
- 6External Remote Control – Can be mounted anywhere in a home.
- 7AHRI Certified to have efficiencies (EFs) greater than 0.82.
- 8Life Expectancy – The national average life expectancy for tankless water heaters is 20 years.
- 9Freeze Protection to -30°F.
- 10Exclusive Guardian Overheat Film Wrap.
- 1112-year Warranty on heat exchanger (residential); 5-year on parts and 1-year on labor.
Rheem designed the condensing tankless products for quick, easy and cost-effective installation. From accessories that come included with the product to PVC venting, you’ll find a multitude of features that make installation a snap.
- 12PlusOne™ Venting – Can vent with low-cost PVC piping.
- 13Compact Size for easy, lower cost installation.
- 14Built-in Condensate Neutralizer.
- 15Indoor and Outdoor Models.
- 16Multi-Unit Capability.
The Prestige™ Series Water Heaters come standard with intelligent controls that increase efficiency, safety and make servicing faster and easier.
- 17PlusOne™ Diagnostics – Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes.
|Gas Input BTU/H 11,000 - 199,900||Temperature Range 85° - 140°||
Activation GPM 0.26/0.40
|GPM @ 77°F Rise Maximum 4.9||GPM @ 45° Rise Maximum 8.4||Maximum GPM 9.5||Water Connection 3/4|
|Gas Connection 3/4||Height 27 1/2"||Width 18 1/2"||Depth 9 3/4"|
Indoor 2" or 3" PVC 2-Pipe
|Shipping Weight (lb) 82||Energy Factor .94||% of Thermal Efficiency 94%|
Operating Cost Natural Gas $194
Liquid Propane $326
|EcoNet Capability N/A|